Penis is the external male reproductive organ, part of the urinary system. Problems of the penis include:
- Penile Ulcer
- Penile Wart
- Fracture of the penis
- Frenulum tear
- Short Frenulum
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Urethral Stricture
- Penis with a curvature - Chordee
- Penile Growth - benign & Cancers
- For Erectile dysfunction, Read More...
- Phimosis will need to be treated by manual reduction or cicumcision surgery
- Penile Fracture will have to be surgically corrected.
- Penile Ulcers have to be investigated and medically managed. Sometimes a biopsy of the lesion is needed.
- Penile warts will need cryotherapy, chemical autery, surgical cautery, excision.
- Short frenulum & frenulum tear can be corrected surgically.
- Urethral Stricture treatment, Read More...
- Surgical Excision / Penectomy (Partial / Total) with Urethrostomy
Call Ray & Rio’s Speciality Clinic today to book and appointment with our Urology experts.
Urologist Appointment: + 91-9840762083.